Gay Massage Manchester only receives your information if you decide to make a booking or leave a review.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
Name, Telephone Number & Email when making a review.
(2) Using your personal data
We will not under any circumstances provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(4) International data transfers
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
What a cookie is:
A cookie is a small piece of data temporarily stored on your computer in order to identify you as you navigate through a website. Cookies from Gay Massage Manchester are not connected to personally identifiable information. This website uses a mixture of session ID cookies, which are deleted once you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which typically remain on your computer for 12 months.
Cookies are used to track the use of this website. However, information is only used in aggregate form and behaviour is not linked to individual users or correlated in any way with personally identifiable information. Cookies are used to:
- administer the website;
- monitor website performance;
- improve the usefulness and effectiveness of the website; and
- measure the performance of marketing partners.